Do you have what it takes to deliver exceptional levels of customer service? If so, we would like to hear from you.
You must have at least 2 years administrative experience of dealing with hazardous waste documentation and have a very good understanding of ADR. We are looking for candidates who are friendly, great communicators and excellent at building rapport with customers over the phone.
You will be responsible for ensuring all hazardous waste drum requests are managed and administered properly, in line with the company KPIs and to meet the customer’s needs. Managing any ad-hoc hazardous waste inquiries/pricing and collections etc. To receive, process and respond to your construction waste accounts daily queries and requirements in a professional and timely manner.
PRINCIPAL JOB DUTIES
- Ensure all hazardous waste drums are delivered/collected to the customers deadline
- Be aware of all hazardous waste entering and leaving our site, including providing evidence and quantities to allow the quarterly hazardous waste returns to be completed
- Obtain quotes from third parties/waste partners for an ad-hoc collections
- Ensure all paperwork is accurate and booking, maintaining orders of all hazardous waste drums on the CRM system
- Manage a small number of existing customer accounts by acting as a key account advisor by ensuring that all onsite skips are moved according to our terms and conditions
- Assist the Customer Service Team during high demand periods
- Minimum of 2years dealing with hazardous waste
- A good understanding of ADR
- Competent IT skills, to be able to navigate and use all IT software utilised by KWM
- Ability to understand and interpret information/problems and respond accordingly
- Be able to work methodically and accurately with strong attention to detail