Kenny Waste Management is delighted to announce that we are recruiting a new Field Account Manager to join our growing and exciting National Waste Management Team.
We are seeking an energetic, motivated and articulate team player to Join our National Team as a Field Account Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing customer relationships at site level from Central to Southern England so would ideally be based within these regions and will ideally have experience of working within the Construction or Waste Industry, however this is not essential as full training will be given
This role is an integral part of our National Team and the right candidate will liaise between our Clients and our Customer Service Team delivering exceptional customer care and advice at site level, being the essential link out in the field.
- Create a fantastic impression and deliver service commitment at site level
- Develop relationships with the key contacts at site level and identifying sales opportunities such as hazardous waste
- Conduct regular site visits within expected timescales
- Deliver toolbox talks at new and existing developments to encourage best waste management practices and ensuring the site is compliant with regards to all aspects of their waste management
- Complete SWMP’s, site audit forms and toolbox talk forms/certificates of training and deliver training for our waste management reporting portal
- Deliver waste management reporting information and updates on waste performance when required
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify solutions to fulfil these requirements
- Ability to deliver toolbox talks for large audiences
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to handle and manage high volumes of work
- Ability to travel and problem solve
- High energy team player
Some overnights stays will be required due to travelling distances
Excellent remuneration package for the right candidate
Job Type: Permanent
We have implemented a full risk assessment and introduced a social distancing policy to ensure all employees remain safe.
- Account management: 3 years (preferred)
- Driving Licence (required)