JOB TITLE: Supply Chain Administrator
DEPARTMENT: Supply Chain
LOCATION: Coal Pit Lane, Atherton, M46 0FY
LINE MANAGER: Supply Chain Manager
- Responsible to: Supply Chain Manager
Responsible for: N/A
To provide administration support to the Supply Chain team in order to improve productivity, quality and efficiency in all elements of the supply chain.
Working as part of a small team that is integral to the business, you will be responsible for updating key data on our waste partners and ensuring full compliance throughout to our processes and any legal responsibilities.
PRINCIPAL JOB DUTIES
- Assist with the collation of supplier compliance documentation, then updating and recording this information on all relevant platforms
- Ensure all waste partner details are kept up to date and recorded accurately
- Auditing our waste partners Waste Transfer Notes (WTNs) to ensure full compliance and then communicating/recording any anomalies and managing these through to resolution
- Assist with producing the monthly Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports
- Provide the customer service team with pricing for small projects using existing waste partners agreed buying rates
- Create adhoc reports using MS Office as and when required
- Resolve basic queries from our waste partners and escalate complex issues where required
- Investigate and where possible resolve any queries on our waste partner invoices
- Support the Supply Chain Team with daily administration i.e. filing and processing forms
- Other ad hoc requests as reasonably requested
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
EE1 – Minimum 2 years of supporting a team
ED1 – previous experience in supply chain
SE1 – Strong administration
SE2 – Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
SE3 – Highly organised with an ability to manage own time
SE4 – Highly conscientious, credible and personable
SE5 – Numerate, literate with strong problem-solving skills
KE1 – Medium to advanced MS Office
KD1 – Knowledge of the waste and recycling industry
KD2 – Knowledge of Waste Logics
KD3 – Knowledge of HubSpot
QE1 – Maths & English GCSE, Grade 5 or above, or equivalent qualification
To remain aware at all times of your responsibilities for your own Health and Safety, for the Health and Safety of those directly responsible to you, your work colleagues and any others who may be affected by the operations under your responsibility or control and to ensure that at all times the correct PPE is worn for your role.
To work positively and inclusively with colleagues and customers so that Kenny Waste Management Ltd provides a workplace and delivers services that do not discriminate against people on the ground of their age, sexuality, religion or belief, race, gender or disabilities.
To fulfil personal requirements, where appropriate, with regard to Kenny Waste Management Ltd policies and procedures, health, safety and welfare, customer care, emergency, evacuation, security and promotion of Kenny Waste Management’s Mission Statement.
To work flexibly in the interests of the company. This may include undertaking other duties provided that these are appropriate to the employee’s background, skills and abilities. Where this occurs, there will be consultation with the employee and any necessary personal development will be taken into account.
JOB DESCRIPTION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
I have read and understood the functions and requirements of this position. I understand this
is not to be considered an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements
and does not limit the assignment of additional duties for this position.
I agree to comply with the Company Standards outlined in Section 6 above and to report any
violations to my line manager.