***HEAVY PLANT MECHANIC WANTED***
Due to continued growth Kenny Waste Management are recruiting for an experienced and skilled Heavy Plant Mechanic.
Kenny Waste Management specialise in the provision of bespoke waste management solutions and skip hire. With one of the most comprehensive and efficient waste recovery and recycling plants in the North West, we are able to offer tangible environmental and commercial benefits to our customers.
You will be part of a team responsible for the repair and maintenance of various types of medium to heavy plant, such as JCBs, Liebherr’s, LiuGong and CAT machines. The range of plant includes 360 excavators, grabs, loading shovels, dumpers, telehandlers, FLTs, tracked shredders and crusher.
You will be based in our full equipped and spacious workshop in Little Hulton, however you will also be expected to attend our satellite depot if Audenshaw (M34) on occasion (work van will be provided).
- COMPANY VAN PROVIDED
- Long-term job security with an established family run business
- EXCELLENT PAY, depending on experience and skill set (will be confirmed at interview)
- Monday to Friday between 08:00 – 18:00 including breaks
- Saturday and overtime work is available
- 28 days holiday per year (incl. bank holidays)
Experience & Skills
- You must have prior experience of repairing & maintaining medium to heavy plant
- You must be organised, self-motivated and with the ability to manage a plant maintenance schedule
- You must be hardworking, flexible and reliable
- Hold valid UK driving licence (van)
Job Types: Contract, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- Company car
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday