We passionately believe that by identifying people’s talents and encouraging them to shape their own career path, we can build a culture ensuring everyone can flourish and reach their potential.
It’s as simple as that
Supply Chain Apprentice “Level Three Business Administration“
Ideal for those wanting to gain experience in various Supply Chain related areas of the business and assist the day-to-day operations of the Supply Chain function, through effective first-class administrative support.
- Working Week – 40 hours
- Holidays – 20 days holiday with 8 bank holidays
- Duration – 18 months
- Location: Atherton, Manchester, M46 0RY
We are working with The Growth Company, and you will be redirected to their website to apply. Please have an updated CV ready to upload as part of your application.
Customer Service Advisor
- Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
- Working Week: 40hrs between 07:00 – 17:30 Monday to Friday
- Holidays: 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Salary: £17,500 – £20,000 dependent upon experience
- Location: Lester Road, Little Hulton, M38 0PT
To receive, process and respond to all account customers’ daily queries and requirements in a professional and timely manner.
Principal Job Duties
- Communicate efficiently, politely and clearly with customers and waste partners both verbally and in writing over the telephone and via email.
- Process customers’ requests by raising and sending purchase orders to existing waste partners whilst ensuring that current customer pricing structures are adhered to and that the % gross profit is equal to or above the specified minimum.
- Keep accurate written records of all incoming calls.
- Resolve basic customer queries using own initiative and escalate complex issues to line manager 5. Understand and resolve basic customer waste reporting queries.
- Handle a small number of existing customer accounts by acting as the key internal contact.
- Conduct daily checks with all waste partners to ensure that the days movements are scheduled to go ahead as planned.
- Ensure that all waste partner documentation is current and compliant.
- Create basic reports using Microsoft Office software when required to do so
- Ensure that all onsite skips are moved according to Kenny Waste Management terms and conditions.
- Input and maintain up-to-date customer information in Waste Logics.
Requirement: Must have a minimum of 2 years customer service experience within an office or call centre environment.
All CVs and covering letter to be sent to email@example.com
Open to CVs
Although we are not actively recruiting, we are open to reviewing CVs for the following position(s)*:
- Class 2 drivers, with experience of skips
- Plant Fitter
- HGV Technician
Please send your CV and accompanying letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
*The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) regulates the way that we manage the data of job applicants. If we do not offer you a position as a result of you submitting your CV, we would like to keep your details (your data) on file so that we can contact you if a further vacancy arises for which you may be suitable. Under GDPR, we need your consent to do this, so by sending your CV you confirm that we have your consent.
“The level of opportunity that has been given to me has
allowed for crucial experience to be gained in many
areas of the business. I am excited to continue my learning
over the coming months and maximise my development”
See more about Josh’s Experience click here